YOUR WEB FULL PAGE AD FREE WEB ACCOUNT
After logging in you are on the Site Advertising Browse screen which shows domain(s) you have signed up for in the grid. Click on the row in the grid with the domain name you want to edit and you will be take to the Site Marketing Profile screen for you to complete the following pieces of information:
DO THE FOLLOWING STEPS IN TAB 1
1) Enter a title for your Directory Web Full Page Ad. This is up to 100 characters that should contain your Business or Organizations name as well as keywords of what your domain is all about.
2) Enter your Ad Caption (up to 100 characters) that will show up in the Results page of all people finding your site on our search sites. You can change the Ad Caption daily if you want. Do not add punctuation but words that will help drive more business for yourself or get more people to your web site.
3) You are given free of charge a Directory Web Full Page Ad off the directory button off our home page. This Directory Web Full Page Ad also called a Web Full Page Ad, lets you advertise your company and even your products and services! The name of your Directory Web Full Page Ad is the name of your domain (without the periods) with an .htm extension. So if the new domain you was www.yoursite.com, then your Directory Web Full Page Ad would be called wwwyoursitecom.htm. You can see your Directory Web Full Page Ad by clicking on the Tab 4 AFTER YOU SAVE YOUR CHANGES on this screen.
4) Select your main keywords/phrase for your web site that makes you unique. Enter this in the SiteAdvertisingProfile screen where the l4bel says "KeyWords". Your Keywords are entered on your Full Page Ad in the TITLE meta tag and also the body section of your Ad. Your keywords are hyperlinked to your home page. These keywords that you enter in your own private internet account we give you, are what search engines use when people do searches on theses major search engine sites such as Google/Yahoo/Bing and other search sites.
5) Enter up to 500 characters for an executive summary for your Directory Web Full Page Ad. This should be an overview of your organization as well the key services and benefits you are offering.
Click on the Save Ad button and you will see at the top of your screen that your information was saved to the database and your directory Web Full Page Ads will be added to ALL of our search site directories in the next 1-2 days. To preview your Directory Web Full Page Ad, click on Tab 4 description at the top of this screen. It will open up a new internet window for previewing your changes.
For more help on editing your web full page in tab 1 click on this ADDING TEXT link!
DO THE FOLLOWING STEPS IN TAB 2Tab 2 is optional. If you dont want to add a logo to your Directory Web Full Page Ad skip to the Tab 3 steps below. If you do want to add a logo (and have a logo on your home page), check the 'SHOW LOGO on Web Full Page Ad' check box. You have 2 choices to add images: Upload your PC or Mac check the "Use File Location.." checkbox or if you know how to reference image sources on your wen site then check the "Use Web Location.." checkbox. We will start explaining the Upload option first since most are more familiar with that. File Upload: After you clicked on the "Use File Location.." checkbox your display text boxes are rearranged to show different button choices. Click on the Browse button and navigate to an image you want to show first such as your corp logo. Please choose a jpeg, jpg, gif or png extension named image file that is under 2 MB in size. Most web images should be under .2 MB (or 200,000 KB) in size for performance reasons. After selecting the file, click on the Upload Button right beside the Browse button you just clicked on and a message will be shown on the success of the upload. If you what to do the same for the second image, check the Product Checkbox, check the "Use File Location.." checkbox and repeat the same steps.
You can go to Tab 4 now unless you are a web techy wanted to try to use an image off your web site shown in the paragraph below.
At the bottom of Tab 2 is an optional video dropdown choice that you can add either Vimeo, Youtube or a MP4 file video. MP4 file videos are displayed as a link that open up a new page when the web surfer clicks on them. Vimeo, Youtube videos can be embedded in your web full page ad, if in your web account settings for that video that you uploaded, you check the check box that allows the video to be embedded. For example, if you created a free Business YouTube account and uploaded your business video to your YouTube account, when you login into your YouTube account and click on the "Video Manager" YouTube icon, you will see your list of YouTube videos you have uploaded. Click on the edit option below the video you want to use a you will see 3 tab-like links above the video on your YouTube account. Click on the second link and you will see options that either allow or disallow that video to be embedded. Make sure you choose the embed option and then click on the Save button. Copy the URL for that video and go back into your Free Web Full Page Ad account and paste in the text box at the bottom for the URL video link.
For more help on copying the your YouTube video URL or adding a Video to your web full page click on this ADD VIDEO link!
DO THE FOLLOWING STEPS IN TAB 3Tab 3 is optional. If you have any of the social media accounts listed in this tab then check the check box and paste in the URL. To get your URL, open up another tab in your web browser, enter www.google.com and do a search for your account such as entering your name or company and then the word FACEBOOK if your have a facebook account. When you find it in the Google search, click on it and it will go to your account in your web browser. The web address is at the top in your web browser and that is called a URL so copy it and paste it into the field for Tab 2. Note: FaceBook, Twitter, LinkedIN, GooglePlus etc can also have business pages besides your own personal page. /font>
Up to 10 icons are displayed at the bottom of your full page. The first 3 are automatically placed on your full page ad which are a link to your Google listing, your Yahoo listing and your Bing Listing. There are 7 optional icons that can be added. If you have a FaceBook, Twitter, or YouTube account that you want to add the links for on your full page ad then check those check boxes and add the URL to link to them. If you dont know the URL, open up Google and enter FaceBook and your Facebook username and copy and paste that URL into the FaceBook text box called "Your FaceBook URL Link in Google". Do the same if you have a Twitter or YouTube account that shows the information you want. If you have a WordPress Blog site, then check the WordPress icon checkbox and add the URL of your blog siteand the same for Google Plus, Pinterest and LinkedIn if you have set up accounts to link to.
For more help on editing your web full page in tab 3 click on this ADD SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS link!
VIEW YOUR AD CHANGES IN TAB 4This tab is automatically updated when you click on it which shows your ad so go back to tab 1 or tab 2, or tab 3, make changes, then click on tab 4 again to view your changes. All changes are saved when you click on this tab 4.